American Homes Group Expands with REBNY
The Staten Island based real estate brokerage expands its view to the rest of the city.
American Homes Group becomes part of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) as the business expands cross-borough. The New York City Real Estate market continues to evolve, so does Ron Molcho and his team of brokers and salespeople. To better service buyers, sellers, and builders – American Homes Group will be able to coordinate the right business in the right direction as members of REBNY.
What does this mean for American Homes Group clients?
- Better exposure on listings:
- Days on market may dwindle when a listing is showcased through both the Real Estate Board of New York and Staten Island Board of Realtors multiple listing service due to increased exposure.
- Larger service area:
- American Homes Group has been providing service to clients from the 5 boroughs looking to purchase or sell in Staten Island. Now, comes the time to return the work back to Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- More listings to choose from:
- The market is hot and buyers may feel fatigued by the options provided. Going forward, more properties are accessible through the extension of REBNY.
American Homes Group will continue Bringing Families Home – citywide.
For more information, contact:
American Homes Group
604 Forest Avenue, 2nd Floor
Staten Island, New York 10310